domingo, 5 de junio de 2016

An expert on your field

Well. This is my first year in University. I do not know well teachers from career, distinguished anthropologists or prominent archaeologists , but there is a teacher that has drawn my attention. His name is Claudio Cristino. He is my archaeology teacher, from section 2. He don´t talk very much, but his work like an explorer and a professional archaeologist is very interesting. 

First of all, I´m going to talk about who is he. He is a chilean Anthropologist and Archaeologist from Universidad de Chile. Not much I know about him. The only thing I could mention about him is something that he said one day. He said that he is married, with a woman from Easter Island. I don´t know if he has children, but I think he has. 

Claudio Cristino has dedicated almost 30 years of his life to research the islands of Polynesia, making a big contribution in the restoration of religious monuments from Easter Island. He lead several research projects in colaboration with other archaeological organizations in the islands of Polynesia and was also appointed director from anthropological museum  

I choose him because I think his work in Easter Island it is very interesting. Their working years make him a real pioneer in that zone. 

 

2 comentarios:

  1. Ohh I have classes with Belmar. It will be nice to have classes with both.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohh I have classes with Belmar. It will be nice to have classes with both.

    ResponderEliminar