sábado, 18 de junio de 2016

My best friend?

In this moment, I don´t have a best friend. Of course that I had it, but it was some years ago. Today, even if I don´t have a best friend, I have two friends more closer than others. Their names are Constanza and Nicolette. We met two years and a half ago. In high school we belong to different groups, but in that moment I talked with everybody, including them. We laughted a lot and share many things, including a secret. We make a covenant, that we have to accomplish this year. Our friendship it has become more stronger. The days that I have more freely we come together to the cinema, to climb a hill, to window shopping, or simply to eat something and talk about what we have done these days. I choose them this time because I really enjoy the time I spend with them. With them I forget for a moment all University´s stuff, I feel more relax. The best memory that we have? There is one day, when we went to Mahuida Park, and we lost in the way! But we finally we arrived to the park. On the return we sit in the back of the bus. We did stupid things and behave like chavs all the way. We laughted a lot. Its sound stupid, but these stupid and littles things are actually good moments that we share with friends, on any given day.

I hope this frienship become stronger and stronger with years. Sometimes people that someone more frequents in school is the first in disappears. But I always thing that true frienship it is given with time, good moments and loyalty. If you see this three things in a friendship that you have with someone, you must take care that frienship, because these are worthwhile.

4 comentarios:

  1. This is very nice, and a beautiful memory too. I agree with you about what is friendship.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is very nice, and a beautiful memory too. I agree with you about what is friendship.

    ResponderEliminar