lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Evaluation of your blogging experience

I have always liked writting, since I was a child. So, if I have to write something, I do it willingly. Writting for this blog it has been fun, more than I expected. During this blog I talk to you about me and my career. But I think that, if other oportunities arise for writting, of course, I´m going to continue with this, because there is many more themes for talking. I think that there are two good ways for learning english properly: speaking and writting. The best part is that we can write here freely, about us and things that like to us. And that makes writting more easy and fun. 
In my case, I think that writting on this blog it has been very enriching for me. Definitely is a good choice for learning english. But there still some way ahead, so surely I´m going to continue with this method. 
For the future? Well, I think that I just wrote an introduction. I have two ideas for continue writting. One is write about different topics, like food, sports, things that like and dislike to us, music, and many other themes of daily life, and meet viewpoints of other people, in order to know different aspects of life.
The other way is write stories created from me. I said before, I like to write very much. 
Well, is time to say goodbye, but not forever. Write is for me a pasion, so I´ll come back for more posts! See you soon and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario