jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Post studies!


Hi! The topic this week is about post studies. Is such a theme that always interest us since high school. In this moment of my life, all I want to do is finish my career. I think that first, is very important speak more than two idioms. If I'm going to travel to India, for example, its essential communicate with the language that they use. In that country and elsewhere. So, within my post studies I give importance to language courses. The most I can, considering the situation in which I'll be. Oh, with languages I mean dead languages too! If like an archaeologist I want to understand people and cultures from the past, I should have knowledge about linguistics. Maybe a course of that It would not be so bad. I want to make these courses hopefully in the same countries, which can contribute to me in submerge inside all the richness of that culture in specific.
Also, in the purpose of accumulate knowledge of all type, I'm thinking in doing astronomy and climatology courses. Well, these are subjects that I like pretty much, and it can help me for the framework or line of investigation that I want to develop.
I always will prefer doing a course in person, so I would search for some courses in part time modality. But also online courses with interesting subjects offer good chances for money and time, making accessible for all. So I consider both options. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario