viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Why did I choose this career

When I was a child, I always wanted to be a veterinarian. I liked pets very much, especially dogs and ducks. But the only idea that sometimes pets needed a surgery in very serious situacions, made my hair stand on end. So I forgot the veterinarian matter and I put my attention in ballet. I went to the Municipal Theatre of Santiago when I was seven years old. But the request was very high so I leave it one year later.
When I applied to university I put psychology in the second option. I was very interested on psychoanalysis since highschool.
I decided for anthropology because I want to travel to Egypt some day, as a archaeologist. I want to know everything about Ancient Egypt and his funeral ceremonies. Also I want to study the same in other cultures. I think that anthropology, or better said, archaeology, can bring to me the answers that I looking for.
This is my first year in University. I can`t say very much at the moment, but something that I must mention is the practical activity. I love it. Put all the archaeology pieces in order, and apply all the perspectives  of archaeology was very stimulating.
I want to study all the ancient cultures from a religious perspective. Work on the field and share with people of diferent countries. But above everything I want to answer my questions in my travels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario