viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

The band I adore

I don't know about this band very much. But I love the vast majority of their music. What can I say about them? It's called "The Verve". It is a British rock band formed in the 90's. It started with psychedelic sound, and then they focused on alternative rock. A drugs abuse and internal conflicts made The Verve broke up many times. But in 2007 The Verve met again to play their last album "Forth". Now the members group are working on their own projects. I like this band because the music is very original. And I feel identifyed myself with some songs. One of their most famous songs is "Bitter sweet symphony", a success in the 90's. Here is the video for you to see:


I like this song very much, but this is not my favourite song of The Verve. My favourite song is Love is Noise. I can listen to it three, four times and I don't get bored. Enjoy it!!!:








7 comentarios: