viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

My favorite piece of technology

First, I must say that I`m not a fan of technology, but I admit that technology is very necessary in these days. It`s hard for me to choose just one, because I use the computer and cellphone all the time. But if I have to choose one of them, probably it will be the computer. 
What a computer is? It is an electronic device that carries out with a lot of functions like store documents and presentations, save and reproduce your music, save photos, surfing on the internet, among other functions. 
I got my first computer when I was six years old. Now that computer is very old-fashioned, but in the past it was the newest. Then, in 2011 my father gave me a new computer for Christmas. This time it was only for me. The last one I shared with my big brother. 
I use my computer every day in the week. Generally I write or read documents for the university on it. Or sometimes I watch videos on Youtube. When I have some time free I play games or write something. 
I like it because it serves to everything, either academics stuffs or just for fun.
A life without computers? Maybe life will be boring, but on the other hand it would be great, because people just focus on technology in these days, and don`t see whats happening around. There are little things that just happens one time in life, and people lost their time watching a screen.

 

4 comentarios: