viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Villarrica



Its such a place that you never forget. I think that, when I went to Villarrica for the first time, it was the best holidays of my childhood, an maybe of my life. We went there in 2005, on february if I don´t mistake. I remember my mom waking me up at 4 o'clock in the morning. The day before I got vaccinated and my arm was a little bite swollen. We got into uncle´s car and started travel. My grandma prepared some sandwiches for the journey. Oh, I loved her sandwiches. We divided half and half with my brother, but of course if I had the opportunity, I would have eaten more.

When we arrived, we founded with the most beautiful place that ever knew. A Volcano covered of snow, the araucarias in the park, and then, a cottage viewing to the lake. My uncle got that cabin from a good friend of him. The next days we visit the Calafquen Lake, in the commune of Lican Ray, the Caburgua Lake, a nature reserve called Ojos del Caburgua and the volcano itself. Well, we just reached the lower part, but we could saw it very close from us. Now that I remember that day, I just laugh. My grandma had sit down some minutes to rest. Suddenly, she felt a tickle in all her body, when we noticed that she was all covered with giant ants! Near to volcanos the earth is more fertile, and I imagine that includes certain species of bugs.



Resultado de imagen para villarica


Well, I think that I never forget that holidays. But now I´m thinking, the reason of that is not the place that my uncle choose. We could have a great time in any place, because we just wanted to got fun with the other.



4 comentarios:

  1. I went to Villarrica the last summer and really it's a place that I'll never forget <3

    (That story was so funny xD)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Villarica looks beautiful, I want to visit Ojos del Caburgua too :C

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I was there this summer, very beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Villarrica is a very nice place! Our country have many beautiful places to visit

    ResponderEliminar